Nail Your Make-Up This Summer
As we step out in the sun, we need to have the perfect look from head to toe. With your dress, jewellery and shoes on point, most jewelry blogs are suggesting the right make-up to match your jewellery. Make-up is basically something that depends from person to person, your skin tone and choices. There are a few common denominators that all of us can follow to get the perfect summer look.
Tips to have the perfect summer inspired make-up are:
1. Pastel Colors: Pale, pastel hues are the best choice for your eyes right now. Colors like blue, pink, orange and mauve are in season and will totally glow up your eyelids. You can mix up colors as well, if you think you can pull it off. Keep the lighter shade on the inside and the darker one on the outside of the eyelid. This makes you look vibrant and your eyes glow in the sun.
2. The Smoky Eye: This gives you a deep look and an impressive gaze as you flaunt it not just at night but in the day time as well. You can go for a half or subtle smoky eye instead of going all bold if you like. If you don't like any type of eye shadow in summers just go for a black eyeliner and make shapes like cat eyes or winged shape. It all works in the summer as long as your eye has some sort of defining element. There is a lot of fashion jewelry online that will compliment your smoky eye look perfectly.
3. Painted Lips: Highlighted lips are extremely important to get the perfect look. Red and pink are the go to colors this season and are perfect. There are a huge number of shades available and no matter what you lip formation is or what your skin tone is, you can totally experiment and find the perfect shade according to your needs. Use vibrant matt shades of pink and red or any other shade you want. Also, always trace your lips preferably with the same shade. Jewelry blogs suggest that if you choose the perfect color to compliment your face, your jewelry will do the leftover work.
4. A Light Foundation: The basic need for a foundation is to have an even color on your skin. During summers it is easy to get pigmentation and uneven tan, so a light foundation helps you bring an even tone. Always try the shade before buying it and choose something that is exactly the color of your skin or it will not look good as the difference will be visible. The basic need is to perfect the tone around your eyes and lips, hide those dark circles and tanning etc. a concealer or corrector can be use for small spots instead of covering the entire face in foundation. The natural look is the idea and it is what you need in summers. You can then buy fashion jewelry online and complete that radiant look.
5. Flushed Cheeks: Yes, blush is back on the panel and is trending in jewelry blogs and make-up blogs alike. Enhance your cheeks with a rose fuchsia, light pink and other similar shades, to give just the touch of radiance needed. If you want a radiant look which is glossy for a party then go bold with bronze and gold but if it is a day out in the sun, go for subtle rosy shades to highlight those cheeks. Use a power and make subtle lines and do not over do it. Do not choose to dark a shade and turn your cheeks blood-red, it looks scary. Stay subtle and natural and you will be good to go.
Find more : nail art decorations