Fancy Nail Art
Prepare the nails for the decoration:
- File the nails into a square shape.
- Exfoliate the skin around the nails with hand scrub in order to remove any dirt and dry cuticles. The background must look good if you want to impress with the gorgeous final look.
- Rub the nails with orange stick. Sometimes the cuticles stick to the nail and grow with it as it grows out. These cuticles can ruin the nail polish and make it peel off faster.
- Clean the nails with nail polish remover if you have old nail polish on.
- Clean the nails with white apple vinegar to remove any dirt or oils from the hand scrub or the moisturizer.
- Apply primer to the nails – transparent base coat, which will protect the nails from the nail polishes, which might cause yellowing of the nails.
- Start the decoration of the nails:
- Paint the nails with nude nail polish. Apply two layers and wait for them to dry completely before you move to the next step.
- Now you will need a drawing brush and opaque black nail polish.
- Draw a round shape with the drawing brush right at the moon area of the nail; in fact, just trace the moon area with the black color. Then fill in that shape with the same black color.
- Now take a pin or small dotting tool and start to stick small glitter, foil dots above the black decoration. You can make a thin line or a thick one, it is up to you. You can also make the dots spread when they go up to the tip of the nail.
- When you decorate the nails with the glitter, wait for it to dry.
- At the end, apply thick layer of top coat.
- If you want to save this nail art for a long time, reapply the topcoat every two days and it will last at least two weeks, which is long enough.